Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
Incorporating full grain leather and microfiber plus Alpinestars’ proprietary DRYSTAR® breathable and waterproof membrane for excellent levels of durability, comfort and weather protection, the AST-1 DRYSTAR® Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Multi-panel main upper construction consisting of:
- premium full grain leather for excellent levels of comfort and durability on medial panel and top
- lateral panel constructed from an advanced microfiber for increased levels of flexibility and comfort.
- Lower tongue is made of mesh for more breathability and comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane layered between upper and
lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Innovative securing lace system features small loop closure on collar to safely secure
the lace; the loop is secured onto upper with a snap fastener for a quick release.
• Double density TPU ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper
offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
• TPR lateral ankle protector to provides strategic all-round protection and flexibility in key areas.
• TPU shift pad offers optimized levels of protection and durability.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Exclusive DRYSTAR® main lining construction around collar, 3D mesh
lining throughout for better breathability and comfort.
• PU insole around the heel area for comfort and stability features.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber outsole provides fit and
support and provides excellent water dispersion.
• The AST-1 DRYSTAR® is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
No customer reviews for the moment.