Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
A premium adventure touring glove that features an updated design for a more streamlined fit, the Jet Road V2 features a premium GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane plus PrimaLoft® lining for excellent thermal properties.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A premium adventure touring glove that features an updated design for a more streamlined fit, the Jet Road V2 features a premium GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane plus PrimaLoft® lining for excellent thermal properties. Incorporating class-leading material engineering and technical innovation, this CE-certified touring glove has a hard polymer knuckle for class-leading protection.
• Multi-panel full premium leather glove that is anatomically engineered for improved fit and comfort.
• High grade goat skin on palm and thumb, and details on backhand, combined with stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand.
• Waterproof and breathable GORE GRIP Technology membrane from GORE-TEX®, which features a special layered construction promoting optimum tactility and better dexterity for improved grip.
• Stretch fourchettes and sidewall and leather accordions on finger tips increase flexibility and fit while allowing for an extended range of hand movement.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
• PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
• Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
• Reinforcements consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger.
• Primaloft insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material’s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating against cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
• Integrated padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
• Reflective piping on backhand and fingers make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices such as mobile phones and sat navs.
• PU knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impeding hand flex or movement.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
• Long cuff design for extended coverage and to form hermetic seal with jacket.
No customer reviews for the moment.