Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
The Nucleon range of road protection features a superb anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates which are lightweight and feature a high performance polymeric blend for protection. Featuring new, modular rib protectors for strategic protection in a vulnerable area, the Nucleon KR-3 Protector offers excellent performance under an outer leather or textile garment.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
• New structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
• Protection incorporates hybrid construction with lattice shell with a new viscoelastic PU foam compound.
• Horizontal flex channeling for adaptive fit in all riding positions.
• Back protector CE certified to EN 1621_2:2014 LEVEL 2.
• New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
• New soft viscoelastic PU foam compound on the central spine area for fit, comfort and impact absorption.
• Convex design on the central hard shell provides highest level of protection of the spine.
• New adjustable rib protector constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for additional side protection.
• New shoulder blade padding extensions to protect the impact areas.
• Waist adjustment for customized fit and slim vented kidney belt for added position stability and security.
• Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
No customer reviews for the moment.