Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
Incorporating performance innovations into its full leather chassis, the CE-certified SP-1 v2 Glove features increased stretch zones, aramid fiber reinforcements and a new, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Incorporating performance innovations into its full leather chassis, the CE-certified SP-1 v2 Glove features increased stretch zones, aramid fiber reinforcements and a new, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector.With its aggressive sport racing fit, double wrist closure and reinforced landing zones, the SP-1 v2 Glove is protective and comfortable while promoting high levels of hand flexibility.
• Sport racing styling, mid-length cuff glove for optimized convenience and coverage.
• Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and mechanical performance.
• Alpinestars double wrist closure system, with hook and loop grip closures to ensure close fit and secure closure.
• Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Increased accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers, thumb and backhand to increase fit, directional movement and comfort.
• Alpinestars ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
• Alpinestars patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll and separation during crash.
• Reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide, for abrasion resistance performance on the landing zones.
• Landing zone features padding for additional fit and impact performance.
• Integrated padding on fingers for improved fit and comfort.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
• PU coated reinforcements on thumb and palm for increased durability.
• Newly developed Alpinestars semi-transparent knuckle guard for class-leading protection.
No customer reviews for the moment.