Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
Featuring a mapped sports riding fit for precision and comfort, the CE-certified Specter Jacket is constructed from a premium grade leather and incorporates extensive ergonomic four-way stretch fiber inserts which feature a water-repelling treatment for movement and weather performance.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Featuring a mapped sports riding fit for precision and comfort, the CE-certified Specter Jacket is constructed from a premium grade leather and incorporates extensive ergonomic four-way stretch fiber inserts which feature a water-repelling treatment for movement and weather performance. With zippered air vents and a removable technical mesh liner with stretch paneling and class-leading protection, the Specter Jacket is also compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air®.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders and elbow.
• Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 mm – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
• Zippered air-intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Hook and loop grip waist and cuff adjuster for secure closure.
• Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for convenient storage of small items.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• This jacket is built to accept the Tech-Air® Street Airbag System.
• The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
No customer reviews for the moment.