Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
Designed specifically for the female form and using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane, the Stella Andes Pro DRYSTAR® Jacket offers true versatility with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Designed specifically for the female form and using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane, the Stella Andes Pro DRYSTAR® Jacket offers true versatility with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions. The Stella Andes Pro is also compatible with Alpinestars leading active airbag protection system, Tech-Air®.
• Additional reinforced polymer layer on critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
• Reflective graphic details and logos makes the rider more visible to other road users in varying light conditions.
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and reassuringly secure closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
• Tech-Air® airbag system compatible.
• This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air® Street Airbag System.
• The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
• Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
Chest and back pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory) for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body,80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
• Hook-and-loop grip waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
• External zippered pockets for safe and secure storage.
• Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants with internal waist connection zipper.
• Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
No customer reviews for the moment.