Buy now and receive before Christmas!
You have up to 18 December to make sure you receive your gifts before Christmas.
Also, you are able to return your gifts up to 10 January!
Specially designed for female hands, Stella Copper is a light urban glove. Incorporating a sturdy protection for the rigid knuckles and a fully synthetic suede palm for high levels of resistance
Warning: Last items in stock!
Specially designed for female hands, Stella Copper is a light urban glove. Incorporating a sturdy protection for the rigid knuckles and a fully synthetic suede palm for high levels of resistance, this glove is also equipped with a fingertip compatible with touchscreen for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for a greater rider comfort.
Anatomical profile for an optimized female fit.
- Hard knuckle covered with stretch spandex for high levels of protection from impact.
- Full synthetic suede palm for greater durability.
- Accordion panels on the back for greater finger flexibility. Wrist hook closure and loop for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
- Ergonomic traction for ease of use. CE protection Level 1 EN13594: 2015, KP.
MAIN FEATURES - Touchscreen compatible fingertips on the index finger.
- Padding on the fingers for better rider comfort.
Lycra Fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility. According to European law, the CE mark is a requirement of conformity for the marketing of this product
No customer reviews for the moment.